Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PLL: Who I DON'T Think A Is


Just like all loyal fans, as Season 1 of PLL has progressed, I have been thinking more and more about who A might be.  In my head I’ve created a rough list of suspects.  Last night 1 ½ people on that list got crossed off (yes I know it’s not an even number, I’ll get to that).

The one person I completely crossed off my suspect list last night was Noel Kahn.  In my last post I made it pretty clear that I already had my doubts about Noel being A.  Last night only reaffirmed this.  When Noel was caught having stolen test answers, and A sent Aria and the rest of the Liars that text (A is for Alison not Amatuer), it became pretty clear that Noel is definitely not A. First of all that text message seemed to be telling the girls that Noel isn’t A (he does seem rather amateurish).  Second of all, why would Noel turn himself into the principal AND help Aria and Ezra stay together (unless he is trying to throw the PLL off his case…but I really don’t think Noel is that smart)?  So despite coming off fairly creepy in the past few episodes-- to me the way the scene played out simply showed the audience that Noel has only been a red herring.  By the way I absolutely loved that scene.  The looks on Aria and Ezra’s faces when Noel got busted were priceless!  They both looked so relieved, and I felt so happy for them (if you can’t tell I am completely Team Ezra). 

Now I did say last night I crossed 1 ½ people off of my list.  The “½” person I crossed off last night was Maya.  Although Maya seems to make Emily really happy I have always had my suspicions about her.  Does anyone else just get a weird feeling from her?  I’m not even sure why she gives me a weird feeling…for all I know it could just be the way the actress portrays her… but I have never really trusted Maya (even though yesterday I will say her and Emily were really cute!).   Yesterday I kept trying to look for clues to prove that Maya is A.  Instead of finding incriminating evidence against her though, I only found evidence supporting her innocence.  At the end of the episode, A is clearly watching the PLL and Maya through the window of Spencer’s house.  Since Maya is with the PLL during this, it is rather impossible that she could be A (how can someone be in two places at once?). 

However, like I said, she is only halfway off my list.  Why? The Pretty Little Liars have mentioned in the past that A might be more than one person.  If this is true, it is possible that while Maya (A #1) was inside talking to the girls, her partner in crime (A #2) was outside spying and waiting to meet up with Maya.  After all when Maya left Spencer’s house she did seem to walk right over to the spot where “A” was standing.  Also even though Maya claims she is being sent to rehab camp by her parents, maybe this is all just a ruse that will allow her more time to spy on the girls...maybe she is the one who suggested she should go to rehab to get her parents off her case and is instead lurking around Rosewood stalking the PLL's every move!  Now I admit this theory sounds really out there so that’s why Maya is for the most part off my list of suspects.  What motive would she have to destroy the PLL anyway?  But hey this is a crazy show, so anything is possible.  Also, the only reason I am in any way supporting this crazy theory, is because I think Maya is smart and capable of something this extreme (unlike Noel who unfortunately comes off like an idiot to me).

Did anyone get crossed off your suspect list last night? Did anyone get added to it?  I’m starting to hear theories that people think A might be Aria’s brother….do you agree?

Oh and how bad did you feel for Toby last night :( ? I'm happy Spencer saw him though...maybe this will give her a little more insight into who he really is.

6 comments:

  1. I think it might be Aria's brother. It was weird how he told Aria about the "rumor" that Noel told him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually after watching last night, i have offically crossed off toby off my list. Yes, i finally realized he is not the killer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have an entire listof suspets and they are as follows (ha posh language!!!):paige
    maya
    officer wilden
    caleb
    aria
    mike
    mona
    noel
    jebas parents
    parents of liars
    jackie
    lucas
    jenna
    garret

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's definitely Maya...even if she was with the pll when "a" was watchin',it could have been someone other than "a" who was actually watchin' , cuz A was with 'em at that time! when A always tells emily that she's her favourit and she started seein' toby and when the cops got him A said thanks for gettin' toby out of my way, it could only be Maya who said that cuz she was jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the books its Mona, and the real Alison (she killed her twin who was pretending to be her...) And online one of the actresses said the show is mostly like the book. But If they're not A, I think its Melissa...(;

    ReplyDelete