Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Do Kelly and Joey Belong Together?



FINALLY Kelly admitted her feelings to Joey!  Thank god Sean and Vivian locked those two in a closet…I was worried Kelly was never going to confess! And even when she was about to tell him I still cringed because I was just waiting for someone to open the door and interrupt their moment.  But alas, Kelly got her words out (despite choking again)!   And from the way Joey reacted, I think it is pretty safe to say that the feelings between Joey and Kelly are not one sided.  Of course Joey is being a stand up guy though and sticking by his slut bride to be.  But if Clint has anything to do with it, Joey and Aubrey will not be an item for too much longer…

So I want your opinions- do you think Kelly and Joey belong together??  If not who do you think they belong with?  For awhile the writers seemed to like the idea of a Rex-Kelly pairing. ..did you? Or do you think that Kelly and Joey are made for eachother?  Chime in below!

6 comments:

  1. I like Kelly with Joey when he was played by Nathan Fillion. Still not sure how I feel about the new Joey (Tom Degnan)...the chemistry between him and Kelly seems to be lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love joey and kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love Joey and Kelly too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kelly and joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kelly and joey when kelly was with John I was like hell no kelly and Joey always and forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I thought Kelly and John were much better

    ReplyDelete